We love each other. No really, we do. We think you should love us, too. Today we are continuing our series that lets you get to know our Army of Awesome. Meet our new Account Manager, Taylor Hixson!
1. HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK AT ARPR?
Exciting! Everyone was super nice and seemed to be just as excited as I was.
2. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NONWORK-RELATED ACHIEVEMENT?
Getting into LSU as an out-of-state student – Geaux Tigers!
3. WHAT IS YOUR GO-TO KARAOKE SONG?
Rich Girl – Hall & Oates
4. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
I am obsessed with dinosaurs! I went to the Museum of Natural History in Vienna where they had life-size skeletons and I almost lost my mind.
5. THOUGHTS ON HOT SAUCE?
I am a sucker for some Sriracha!
6. WHO OR WHERE WOULD YOU HAUNT IF YOU WERE A GHOST?
Studio 54 in New York during its prime.
7. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
When people are not respectful to workers in the service industry.
8. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS
Genuine. Open. Fun.
9. WHAT ARE THREE THINGS STILL LEFT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
- Write a book
- Scuba dive
- Become a spin instructor
10. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD NICKNAME?
I had a lot: Tay Tay, Tay Hix, T-Hix, TaterTot, HixyPop